Benefits: Private health care, life insurance, pension
Company: Managed Services Provider
Role: Senior Project Manager
Technology: Business/Systems Integration
My client is an award winning MSP and Cloud services provider that deliver Managed Hosting, Connectivity and Unified Communications to businesses across the UK. Working within several vertical markets including Finance, Legal, Manufacturing, Construction, Retail, Media and Public Sector. Due to continued expansion they are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager in London.
• Manage complex business change projects (with a large systems/systems integration element) with adherence to company and industry best practise methodology
• Supervise the project team and use your technical understanding to successfully deliver project tasks to time, quality and budget
• Plan activities and events and determine the overall project duration
• Identify and assign resources to activities and personnel so that the project is completed on time and to a high standard
• Manage budgets and confirm that funding is available for projects prior to commencement
• Ensure that all changes made to time, cost and quality are identified and evaluated
• Identify project risks and ensure mitigation and/or escalation is applied
• Maintain effective supplier and consultant relationships to ensure agreed deliverables are provided on schedule, within budget and of sufficient quality
• Project management experience delivering complex business/systems change projects
• Ability to take ownership of problems and resolve complex problems/issues
• Experience of ITSM/ITIL implementation projects is highly desirable
• Experience of Business/Systems Analysis or data modelling is highly desirable
• Technical ability and willingness to get ‘hands-on’ to help deliver projects
• Practical use of PRINCE2 methodologies to successfully deliver projects
You can expect a basic salary of up to £65,000 (depending on your level of experience), along with company benefits such as private health care, life insurance and company pension.
If you feel you have the skills and experience outlined above would like to apply then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.